Located in the Champagne region in France, Tricoflex’s history began in the 1950s. The company has undergone many changes, and joined the EXEL Industries Group in 2012.
With over 65 years of expertise, Tricoflex designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of flexible thermoplastic hoses for all types of applications.
Active in technical fields such as agriculture, agri-food, industry and construction, more than 1000 items are available in stock.
Tricoflex is committed into developpment since its creation, with many innovations in the fields of garden hoses and technical hoses, and now, in high pressure.
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our approach, with the aim of ensuring our users a unique product experience.
Committed to an eco-responsible strategy, Tricoflex designs recyclable hoses and regenerates more than 2,500 tons of PVC per year.
- Tricoflex is part of the Exel Industries Group
- Based in Vitry-le-François, in the Champagne Region of France
- Dynamic R&D and Innovation
- The principal characteristics of our products: flexibility, quality, mechanical performance (pressure) and temperature
- Multiple skills and know-how for 4 types of hose: knitted hoses, braided hoses, non-reinforced hoses and spiral hoses.