Flexible hose for heavy-duty industrial applications. Rigid shock-proof PVC reinforced spiral in flexible PVC wall.
- Applications with exceptionally high flexibility and resistance to hydrocarbons in industry, engineering, construction, water supply and waste water technology, agriculture.
Sectors of activity
- General industry
- Road works, civil engineering
The new generation of suction and delivery hoses with shockproof PVC reinforced spiral for the highest demands on quality and performance. Robust and easy to handle, versatile in use, convincing in its application.
The SPIRABEL® M.D.S.O is very flexible and suitable for use at low temperatures down to -25° C.
- Smooth interior and exterior
- Robust construction
- Abrasion resistant
- UV, ozone, weather resistant
- Good chemical resistance
- Application temperature: -25 ° C to + 60 ° C
Guillemin or Storz symmetrical connectors, cam or universal joint connectors – Fixings with single-thread or spiral collars (SERFLEX). Crimping and band collars are not recommended as they do not ensure a perfect leak- proof connection and increase the risk of the spiral being crushed and breaking.
See table pages 104 to 107 column B.
Spiral hoses in general have an elongation under pressure that can be important when temperature is above 40°C. This has to be considered before installation. We remain at your disposal for any question on this issue.
SPIRABEL MDSO Ø inn [Batch number]