Thermoclean® AL 20
Hot water cleaning hose for medium pressure (20 bar to 70°C).
Four layer structure. Non-staining blue outer cover with high resistance polyester fibre reinforcement. Special intermediate adhesive layer and white inner layer
with high temperature performance.
- Industrial cleaning in industry and food industry
Sectors of activity
- Food processing industries (dairies, slaughter-
- Local communities (canteens, refectories, kitchens…)
- Shopkeepers (butcher’s,fish shops, markets…)
Material properties used to manufacture THERMOCLEAN® AL 20 make it a high performance, safe and reliable hose capable to withstand heavy duty applications:
- high temperature performance (up to 70°C under 20 bar continuously, peaks possible up to 80°C); four highly flexible polymer components provide excellent handling;
- non-staining blue outer cover is resistant to oils, grease and detergents;
- food-grade quality.
Barbed connectors with two O clips (O clips should be recrimped after first use).
Swaged connectors with ferrules is possible.
To ensure a better connection, we recommend
assembly after the hose end has been put in hot water at 60°C for 30 seconds.
See table pages 104 to 107 column B.
THERMOCLEAN® AL 20 (EU) N° 10/2011 20 BAR / 70°C [year of fabrication] [Batch number]